Tuesday, February 8, 2011

picture perfect










Picture perfect memories
Scattered all around the floor
Reaching for the phone 'cause
I can't fight it anymore

And I wonder if I
Ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

well i been thinking a lot lately ...and its kinda hurt but if i don't decide it now i m gonna be drop dead gorgeous . its kinda weird for posting my own pictures don't you think ?? but i think i m goin to talk bout me , myself and i ...

for some particular reasons it's time for me to think bout my self it's been quite a long time i been insecure with myself thinking that is people around me goin to accept of who i am really ?? will they still be frens with me ?? would my parents be disappointed if i don't get straight A 's ?? what i m going to do with my life ?? why i ' m not confidence with i am ?? this is me ..i have to accept what god had created ME! and ME!

my best friend Shafiq Hamidon ! well my Bitch ~ngee!! post me a video from luan legacy (you should check it on Youtube) bout this guy talking ghetto although he is a freaking Asian! he loves who he is and he is practically gay but he said Wtf bitch i don't care what you guys wanna say bout me i m just who i am i am ME i m not FAKE !

FAKE is kinda a issue for me since my driving teacher said that i m kinda fake i been ego kinda .. if u recognize if someone teach me something i will nodded like okay babe " i got this " but actually i got nothing in my mind because i been insecure with myself actually..i don't wanna somebody to say

"ish lembab nye budak nie ! bende senang pon tak boleh dapat "

"ish kenape bdk ni pakai mcm nie dahla gemuk ! pastu mcm pondan pulak tue "

'ish ape masalah die nie suke buat muke "

i been hearing a lot of comments bout myself lately ! i mean now ! pun still the same i mean after school in SASER pun its still the same but after knowing some friends who willingly to accept myself for just who i am ..right now like JIgabellamyorke , my bitches you know who you are , Allan Seijutsu , Farieha , Nuril , Arina the persons that love me for just who i am its a lot actually thanks to all my frens i love you all .. its time for me to change be the hot confidence person that i ll ever wanted

so if a person say something about me i m just goin to say

"WTF!!" nobody asked for your fucking opinion ?? nobody asked you to be born ??

i m goin to love myself more !
i m goin to appreciate myself more !
i am who i am !
i m goin to live fabulous-ly !
i m goin to love my frens and my family more!
i m goin to appreciate my frens more!
i m goin to get that freaking license !
i m goin to study chemistry and fashion after this !
i m goin to do what i love!
i m gonna love god more (insya-Allah)
i m goin to be confidence
i m goin to be fierce
i m goin to be HOT!
i m goin to be me myself and i !

this is me ... if you don't like so go and fucked up i don't freaking care !
i don't give a damn because you not even worth it !

P/S : to the person or i called it animal who lives in the sea and the freaking sand ! thanks for making me felt bad the entire last month and last year but i don't care about you anymore ... because you are so blur and damn stupid who do chemical equation using the letter I ! at least i love my chemistry ! daa so bitches i love you all!

Thanks for being with me for my freaking 18teen years of my life ~ ngee !
I LOVE YOU BITCHES !! I LOVE YOU FRIENDS!









2 comments: