Monday, February 28, 2011

friends = bitches






bitches...
i miss you guys like crazy. my heart kept skipping a beat when i 'm thinking bout you guys.
well to be exact that our result is coming. i don't really care whether we have 13 days left or maybe 23 days left by tomorrow, we still going to make it work right ? so i 'm just going to say that whatever the results is, i still love you guys the way i did before and of course now. i know i won't get straight A's because i thought that my effort quite less than others but who knows? if my almighty , Allah the greatest wanted me, myself and I to achieved it, what can i say bout that. but i don't really care actually ...

i admire my friends a lot and to be frank, i looked up to them like the way to express life.
i wanna say that friends in boarding school and regular school are quite difference rather they being called as friends but our bond are much tighter. we know each other feelings, crush just more than favorite foods or drinks.

1) we do hug
2) we help each other when we are in trouble
3) we dance like there is no tomorrow
4) we share our food
5) we do stupid things like dancing in SAL room and recorded it on our phone during
SPM days
6) we share our maggi (instant noodles) together berbungkus2
7) we do stupid stuff
8) we cry together
9) we insulted or meng-drop together
10) we gossip bout a lot of stuff togethes

P/S : bitches .. i miss you call me when you need me and you know what ? i'll be there for you ~

1 comment:

  1. i literally like crying right now, theres a fucking tears in my eyes while reading this post and the previous one. i miss you too. sometimes im thinking to quit my job so i can spend more time with you guys.

    ReplyDelete