Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New beginnings

so bitches the duchess
i was so freaking bored yesterday so i decided to start designing back and i can't believe my passion is still there and my skill for designing is like being "refreshed" click2 i' m on it baby so this just a random sketch of it anyway my hand was like drawing like a pro i know right anyway thanks for the support from my frens and the good improving comments on face book which i really need it and i felt appreciated. so this think will really help me to to forget bout that freakin animal and by the way i really not obsessed with him anymore since i really like near to god i mean my god really listening to me i bileive in him and every single seconds and whenever i wanna or i felt like doin somethin i think of him first which was good right ??? so that was my day instead of like visiting my baby "Zaara" and eating ayamas daa haha i think my diet is so not okay! sorry to jigabellamyorke i called u mok while we just looked the same and by the way being fat it does not matter anyway bacause god makes no mistake for creating us this way i mean like for real this is me i m exactly where i m supposed to be ! it depends on you to accept me or not ... i m just the way i am - bruno baby

with Love,
Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment