Thursday, February 24, 2011

Drama


so bitches ...
what's up ? so quite a long time i had not blogging because i been busy come on bitch trust me really busy.. so i just can't believe yesterday my besties Miss Jigabellamyorke invite me to go to mid valley with farieha and atiqah so that first bright morning i was so happy because i was so damn bored in my new freaking big house that was not full with people. my mom drove me to Bandar Tasik Selatan the lrt station then fariha's dad fetch me to go to atiqah's house which started a drama like real. what can i say! so then we went to mid like usual flash some bitchy pictures in the Alphard then we're like so hungry and went to Kenny's because jiga said that it was nice and it is indeed nice but not so full i mean i was not full because 1/4 of chicken is not enough babe ! i tell y'all so not enough i guess ineed to eat half of that damn chicken. Jiga's being nice because soing some arte de jigabellamyorke studios like very sweet thou. my day cannot be full as we play the bowling but not so fun because we did not enjoy as much as i did with my bitch Shafiq Hamidon and Shah because we ain't gonna care what people say! just screw damn bitches! then the drama's hit again but it so hard to tell because i was there and watching a gurl being just satisfied with just watching someone she loved from far really touch my feeling because i know how she felt and i been there .... i been falling in love with a lot of guys .. wait wait i mean gurls for real okay ~ngee!

like for real sex orientation is not needed ! not for real! then we head back home and i stuck at the freaking SLOW Keretapi Tanah Melayu as i was so fucked up like tin sardin and i saw berok in that train i mean DAMN ! what's he doing here ?? but so what i don't care as long as the skinnies is on i know i 'm hot !

caption




No comments:

Post a Comment