Sunday, February 20, 2011

jar of hearts



And who do you think you are
Runnin' round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart
-Christina Perri- Jar of hearts

bitch!
i can't sleep ... kept thinking of what is goin to happen i mean i really can't sleep . my heart keep pounding and i need somebody to hug me and tell me that everything is just goin to be fine.i need someone to hold me tight while i m crying out loud and my heart can't said anything anymore since that secret . Jigabellamyorke this is not "gelabah" post okay i m posting how i felt because i don't wanna live a life like this . sad and i can say that my temptation is begging me to slip away my heart kept skipped a beat in a different way i felt ashamed of myself but you know what i just wanna sleep for while . sleep from all this darkness and maybe sleep forever so i do not face this world anymore

Allah pls help me i beg you

No comments:

Post a Comment