Thursday, February 10, 2011

Born this way


I'M BEAUTIFUL IN MY WAY
'CAUSE GOD MAKES NO MISTAKES
I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY
I WAS BORN THIS WAY


talking bout born this way - Lady Gaga LOL!
it supposed to be out by today i mean another 12 hours i checked on the freaking ladygaga.com . Anyway recenlt i pose bout being someone different and i think the changes is really good .i cant believe when you did something good u felt good bout yourself for the first time i' m smiling thinking bout what i been doing and i realised i really got some issues with myself or maybe i m depressed with my life and i been hiding it for myself and not wanted people to listen it haha ! anyway i am a very secretive person okay haha LOL by the way i really love myself and talking to god asking for the almighty to listen to your problem is really helping .... i m happy for the first time i said

i m fierce
i m happy
i m born this way baby

No comments:

Post a Comment