Monday, February 14, 2011

From here and now on ....


okay fierce bitches
for the first time i still like kinda pissed but i know the quote "man propose, god disposes"
i have to be patience in whatever i m doing and i m going to do with my life but to be frank i realized that i m not going anywhere actually. watching people moved on with their life make me wanna do the same but of course i can't do it alone rite ? thanks to my own passionate driven to change ....i changed a lil bit with my life since i kept thinking first before i' m doin anything . so like today i went to JJ with my mom catching some stuff since JJ Maluri got sale ! daa since when JJ tak pernah "tak buat sale kan2" so i thought i wanna find something nice for my 3rd bro for his 25th birthday this upcoming Wednesday so i run and walk and i found this gorgeous purple strip like a working shirt i think haha long sleeve that might suit him kalo tak pegila tuka sendiri since die bagi tempoh 2 weeks bebeh! and i accompany my mom nak carik stuff before die pegi morroco this 13teen march ! so she bought shoes kinda high but not really and a few cardigans daa who said my mom can't wear cardigan ???

before

me: ala mak nie beli jerla 2 RM 19 hengget je pon nak berkire
mom: yeler ...

after

mom: ha! ko jgn ingat ko je bole pakai cardigan.... mak pon dah ade tau
me: ye lah makkkk!!! (annoyed face)


then makan kat food court like i ate a lot actually rindu plak kan since JJ so dekat with my house dulu so JJ is like "my toilet" bak kate my cousins la ...then i bought 2 sets of Tako Tao ohhh sedapnye ..... my mom makan then muntahkan balek hahahah hanyir lah tuee huhu sorry mummy

so anyway i still have a good day with my mom and i keep being grateful to god because she is "my mom" love u mak !

haha by the way to continue that shout out

-From here and now on i ll be your Commander- Kelly Rowland

i don't give a damn and i don't care actually .... to tired with stupid promises that cannot be kept and i m not desperate okay.. i just miss my bitches ! hope you understand that and god willing well meet someday ~

Your fierce Yuna





to JIgaBellaMyorke :

its okay la takpe tak kesahpon actually because i really have a good quality time with my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment