Sunday, February 20, 2011

it just a dream

i was thinking bout you
i was thinking bout me
i 'm thinking bout us
what it's goin to be
and i opened my eyes
and it only just a dream

-Sam Tsui-youtube

bitches...
i wanna apologize for the short post and there is a particular reason for that i mean i' m like crying out loud and my heart could not bear it anymore. i realized that life is not perfect full with hypocrites and people pretending that everything was fine but actually its not. a secret been told from my loved ones and i believe that is my only one that i really care because that particular person really do face a lot of problem and challenge and i could not understand why people that have or quite living with it cannot accept that person for what that particular person really is why ? the question is why ? i really respect you and when i do know bout you i m embarrassed and ashamed because i why are you doing this to me ? i wanna cry and i tell you what i lost my respects towards you i remember the moments you help in some ways but i realized its all fake and by watching that person shook and cried in front of me telling how it felt ? i realised it was only just a dream ~ to that person live your life and i ll start to pray to god because of you i mean i love you and i really do and i just don't know what to do i mean i wanna be there for you and hold you tight when you face problems and i tell you what i ll be there for you

" i let my feeling bare out from my naked chest " Yuna

P/S : How am i goin to sleep ? because everything is slippin away

No comments:

Post a Comment