Thursday, February 17, 2011

Off to Cheras...






So bitches ...


i'm at cheras all ready i mean my old house goin to stay at my beloved Kak min's house anyway got a funky ride with my cousin noin zaharuddin and i bet kelisa was so fast just now laugh out loud. so i'm kinda shock because i heard the SPM result is goin to be released out this 28th of February and i m telling the truth that i was not so prepared to faced all of the catastrophe right ! i m kinda regret but at the same time Jigabellamyorke told me that "it already been printed and not much that you can do babe" so i thought that jiga was telling the right thing and i think in my own freaking brain said that it will be just fine okay ( nak sedapkan hati la weyh ) i will try to accept whatever the result is because i think i really worked my ass off last year and i leave it all to god. And the practical reason for that is because i knew that Alla swt had prepared something for me and my future and i shouldn't hesitate and just accept the fate and of course i want to apologize to my parents if i get bead result "sorry pa and ma " i done my best but it looks like its not my turn yet..

P/S: wanna know what the freaking animal got merentas desa tomorrow so get your but ass off okie run don glide nor slide hahahaha u deserve it okay! and you know what i'm finished my obsession towards him already i mean i really can live without him ..maybe deep down in my heart i am ready who knows ??


love Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment