Thursday, February 24, 2011


-besties-

bitches...
my besties, my love
i' m tired of living these days felt like dying and no so happy like for real..i guess i need a psychiatrist or i need a doctor to hug me like for real. maybe i don't have what Jigabellamyorke have i mean the cute one but i know how it felt when you watch someone from far away and satisfied with it. i mean i knew that okay. like sometimes when that person is very near i just make havoc just to get attention like omg am i so stupid for love you ? that much


well i bet life would not end up like a movies right. Jigabellamyorke have the same dream as me like you met someone but not as planned as it did happens like it just did. you know what i mean right. it so movie love but what i can i do. i can't help it!. love is in the air i guess -jiwangs gediks-

P/S: What hurts the most ??

When that person just don't recoqnize you?
When they don't know how i felt bout you ?
When you never love me like you did before?
When we hope but its so not goin to happen ?

but you know what just screw them ..i got my life to rock on and i will be in the right path someday somehow . so Jigabellamyorke relationship goes bad i mean always go bad but love does not need rush just take your freaking time and enjoy you fucking life!
"calm your tits" and don't lose your fucking Vagina! - you know what i mean rite .. just live your life. -luan legacy- youtube

-you're gorgeous, you don't need someone to show you that- aite ?

love Yuna.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I can't imagine how my life could be turn like this. its hard for me actually to adapt this kind of situation. its my very first time to have those feelings. and yes, I really hate it. Urgh. thanks for cheer me up dude, you are my bestie!

    ReplyDelete