Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Gurl + Broken Heart


Fierce Bitches!
so yesterday was so unexpected ... my sis in law just had a labour at 7.14pm in 1 February 2011 Gosh! finally i dah jadi uncle iman!! wtf???
and lots of things happen yesterday not in real accident but a lot in my mind ...
i decided to not like being obsessed with that person anymore and start living my life happily like i have to enjoy my holidays while i still can okay! i don't wanna waste my moments and just have fun with it like Jigabellamyorke said : just go with the flow!

i wanna go to god and seeking forgiveness cuz i think its the time and i thought its the time i have to think before i m going to do something okay! i had a recent chat with that person last night as a symbol of goodbye asking stupid question haha! but i realized maybe the person got some issues with me! maybe he don't likes me n he hated me n i don't know cuz it seems like that person annoyed when he chat with me i mean i text a lot but that person replied with only a few sentence believe me its really really small!
i kinda hated it but whatever! what i hate the most is when that person talk to my schoolmates and the schoolmates ask stupid question too but he replied with great answers i mean the long ones okay! whatafuck is that i always thought i m better than that one okay! got me okay! fierce !

so i wanna apologize to Shah Muhammad and Shafiq Hamidon for not believing u guys and i wanna change my life cuz its mine and its not urs Stupid animal! i m just goin to live my life ~ happily and wish u well and doing great in school cuz i know u are smart but think stupidly okey dokey!

so that it guys i m goin to appreciate every single one of you cuz i knew you love me just the way i are and not that freaking person! okay! i love you and i m goin to make a change okay trust me insya-Allah!

(T)hree words are goin to make my life become worst!

No comments:

Post a Comment