Thursday, September 1, 2011

Eid Mubarak




Selamat Hari Raya Bitch!
Okay. Mia Familia. This year like usually. I mean really like usuall, but my family photo this year of course tak cukup corum since all my brothers raya di rumah Mertua lah but its exciting too since Zaara pun ada okay. But now i really do realize that time flies with me noticing it as i remeber like last time when my cousins and i gathered we all was like 7 to 11 years old now we all grown up. i 'm evein in a fucking university okay Bitch!

Laughing my Ass of or LMAO
Jiga was posting bout her dreams and futere cars.maybe, but i was like
is there really any future for me ? is mother earth is going to give us chance living until i aged 50 maybe ? i don't know ? of course. Let's Allah decide

AK.
Selamat Hari Raya. i miss you but i will see you next week okay wait for me darls .


No comments:

Post a Comment