Saturday, August 20, 2011

Decided


Assalamualaikum ...

what's up ? i hope you guys are fine in the arms or the beloved ones .. not only Archie okay jiga ! in the arms of family and friends that love you just the way you are.

So bout my last posting bout that ak. i mean AK for real ! some of my group mate knew the real story bout me loving that person but i tell you what it's time for me to get over it .i called my bitch last night, and he tells me to stop and let it be .i thought that
the more i think of ak, the more i can't get *** out of my life

Finally, i decided to move on and just let it be kan Shafiq Hamidon. cant wait to see you next Saturday.

So, final words to ak,
i'm sorry i can't love you anymore, maybe you just not for me. i can't compete with the other person , maybe you like the other person more than me. i'm backing off,i wanna wait for someone to come to me and say , i love you just the way you are.

i don't wanna be someone that being obsessed with you, trying to impress you every time i sit beside you , it just hopeless, while the other person sit right next to me.i don't wanna be the the middle person hanging and seeking your love while you just say nothing and give me nothing actually" sigh_


GoodbyeAK , i already did over you ...
love Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment