Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bitchy Moments



Who's laughing now -#np (Jessie J)

Okay peeps! this week sure i got plenty of bitchy moments that i have to face. I'm not sure i can keep it up or not. I need strength. Where are you AK_ the moments i need you to hold me tight and tell me that everything will be fine. You are no there for me.

I'm not sure how long i can wait for you AK, please answer me. My group tend to face a lot of relationship problem. maybe between members but still, i don't wanna be blame for something i don't even sure i did. Come on ? bitch

Why am i to be blamed ? Why its always me ? Come on bitch! get a fucking Life ! I swear you Sumpah Annoying.

TO A!. You tend to create problem and clash the bond between our group members but still you just acts like you've done nothing! GROW UP

Next time i ll see you. i ll make sure you bow and admitted it

Love Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment