Monday, April 4, 2011

Tesl or Tesol or Tefl





Okay bitches caption -English As A Second Language - Tesl

Hurm so just wanted to emphasized that i did applied Tesl for MARA Scholarship. But now i realized that Can i Be a Good English Teacher ? Am i going to be A Teacher ? Am i ready for it ?

Wait for the answer ..... NO! A big fat Ass No! or HELL to The NO!

Maybe i thought i was not thinking properly when i' m making that decision. My mom said that it could be a great escape since i can just be a freaking teacher after i graduated that course. I read an article posted by the Tesl Organization of Malaysia, which was frankly a group i think established by a teacher to make English is fucking fun. There was an article about Tesl saying that learning Tesl is not about how good you are in English but how good you are in TEACHING English! that is the moments when all of my regrets of choosing that course reappearing as a Spank in the ass maybe.


Bitch! fucked up. Can i achieved flying colors result from that course ? I don't know since i thought that my English was just fine. maybe. i remembered when i m in school of SASER or renamed by the name of Tuanku Mukhriz's father, Tuanku Munawir i learnt Enlish from my beloved teacher Mdm Zahuren. There was a student, a friend of mine and to be exact that he is my classmate by the name of MUHAMMAD PUTERA FARID ISKANDAR, on of the best students in Malaysia. Okay! He was like writing an essay with the big word like i can't even understand what was the fucking meaning of it! So, to be frank i am going to say that i am not
ready.


Or maybe, it just that in my mind i' m not ready for it or maybe i can do it . i just need the confidence ! Hurm help me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi just a random passerby visiting your blog, 10 years later. I am curious about two things: how's your life going on now? And also how is it possible that Muhammad Putera was your classmates considering Saser is all-boys school?

    ReplyDelete