Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jealous

Saya cemburu .... animal dgr tak ?
Ape kan daye, kau hanya binatang yang tak beguna ....


Bitch . What the hell i am jealous at? well these days after the SPM results was announced i felt like my life was lifeless .i thought that its going to be great as i was curious what my future will be and now i realized sometimes good things that happened to you its not always going to be repeated. By means , i just want to say that life is not a bed of roses.

So , if you do have a famous social network like FACEBOOK . its good because you can connect with your friends wherever and whenever (NO BOUNDARIES!) but there was time that you guys will be crazy and anxious to read this thing



FUCK YOU BITCH


I mean sometimes kita mesti nak tahu ape perkembangan dunia and what was our friends was doing ? feeling ? in a relationship ker ? Wanna the good stuff ? actually facebook do reveals your true colours ! As the experienced was embracing when i went to my best school ever Saser last monday kot i don't even remember ( too much pressure at the moment) Mdm Zahuren was at the hall saying hi to her and of course a lot of memories with her was back before my eyes and she looked at us ~ i mean me shah and shafiq a quick glanced from top till tow watching what the fuck are we wearing ? and yes i m wearing my fabulous skinny and she said :

Mdm: Nampak bergaya semua eh sekarang ....ye lah dulu sume pakai baju sekolah jer!!

For me what she said was true , What you wear defines who you really are ? kan2 and thats why ade orang invents quotes " Dress to Impress" OKay back to my fuckery, after the spm of course i want a scholarship, i did applied for MARA and with 100 % confident that i thought i will get it . But sadly because there is to many excellent bright student in Malaysia and i didn't have a chance to get meet and greet the sexy interviewer ~

But still my babes got it and i still happy for her ? i mean him sorry ~ The best thing when you guys studying in SASER with the smart Saserians was you guys will read the whole thing they wanna post it in FACEBOOK ! the whole idea of fuckery ~ of course they all will tell

"Oh interview saya pada bla bla bla "
"Saya dpt Mara ! "
"Interview saya dengan JPA"
"Hari ini saya impress kan penemuduga dgn dada saya yg saser "
"Penemu duga bagi saya scholarship sebab saya bagi die rase buah dan bumper saya "


I m tired. i m sad and sometimes i thought that i had my limits but its not it . i can't hold it anymore . Do you guys know how sad it is to be the one standing behind while watching everybody move on starting their run in life . i felt lonely as i being the one whom will just stare and clueless

Statement PANAS!

Ala bapak ko kan kaya ! suroh la die hantar kau pegi belajar over the sea !!!

Hey i call you bitch but that doesn't mean i m not a bitch okay . i don't wanna waste my parents money for my studying because i am scared i can't repay them back well for sure what they had done for me is priceless ! Totally i want to have scholarship then wanna be a successful son that can raised my own parents with my own money ...

to my mom " Mak , iman nak mintak maaf sebab belajar kat malaysia jer "

i know how much she wants me to study abroad and i hope i will someday somehow

So my dog days are over i have a few things to do

of course my happiness hit myself like bullet in the back struck from a great height "sigh

Cheers you life while you still can because you still have to move on and nobody will push you unless you did on you own okay . #iloveyou #adeakukeasahpantikk


No comments:

Post a Comment