Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gardens





BITCH!. i've fucked up. Okay caption today i gone to the Gardens' Mid Velley again actually. i went there last sunday because my beloved daddy won 5th place in a golf tournament . So he wanna blow . OH OH OH O (Kesha) that RM 400 voucher. So i know shopping with him will be a freaking tension as like i experienced it when we goin to shop for his new working outfits. So he baught some stuff at G2000 or whatever it is . then he want a matching tie for both of the lame shirt. Hurm i shouldn't say that!

Then .... my mom wanted a new Sande from camel . okay mom i thought the voucher was for me daa . Anyway i still give it to my mom . And thats was coming to the story for today as i went there again to change the size of that freaking Sande. i was exhausted and i told her that i don't wanna go alone. Wanna know something. i Drag her to go with me too by the slowest train on the earth by the name of KTM ( Keretapi ......... M) i don't wanna get sued okay. Now she realized how hard actually for me to get out of da house to go somewhere that i can have fun . Although changing the size of the Sande take a few minutes or maybe less that 10 minutes but to get there its was a forever okay.

P/S : Whatever it is ... i still love you mummy and thats why she treats me with KENNYS'S okay.

-caption- saye semakin gemuk !

No comments:

Post a Comment