Monday, April 18, 2011

Get it right

bitch .
#np - get it right (Glee)


hurm . i just wanna expressed my feeling towards you animal. recently bitches , that animal kinda commented on something on somewhere if you were shafiq hamidon. you will know it ! then i was like gosh ! what of a sudden that animal reminded and maybe thinking of me too haha . Don't be jealous okay .!


its like Cinta lama berputik kembali ~


so since i get back from Beijing china i can say that my life is kinda lifeless . i have not done anything yet . i waited for MARA for the interview calling but i didn't get it as they said


maaf permohonan anda tidak berjaya .....

i can say that i felt like someone punched me in my heart and make a big hole inside of me. i keep tweeting bout scholarships and i said i still have FAMA (father n mother scholarship) but of course as a good son like me i don't wanna waste their money on their studies anymore . i mean like i wanna use my own money if i can maybe i should get married a rich guy~ Oops rich gurl

i kinda disappointed bout the scholarship . because maybe in my heart i really wanted to be a teacher . really really wanted to be a hot English teacher . and wanna know something teacher's salary is kinda high nowadays and maybe since the teachers are quite overexposed to the students. get real okay they can get killed with students nowadays are more fierce harsh and full with fuckery attitude . such a fuckery

Back on the animal
i love you
my heart keep skipped a beat when i m talking to you but maybe you just not mine .
since you are so hot and a lot of girls revolves around you so i dont want you to be a Loser like me" oh please! i m hot okay . i don't need you .

i need my own archibald

No comments:

Post a Comment