Saturday, July 27, 2013

Reflection


I always think that i'm better than others, including my friends my connections even my bitches.
But the fact that i'm nothing. Nothing in the eye of god.
We are all the same. His humble servants. 
He lends us this world full of undeniable pleasures just to test us; to choose the one that full of virtue and faith towards him.

Friday, as usual the most barakah day ever.
I went to mosques like i always did on every single Friday.
But i never realize what is the story behind this day.
Never crosses my mind that i will eventually end up in heaven.
I always thought i belong to hell.
But who knows.

I prayed beside two banglas' and in my mind that moment, i felt disgusted and the fact that i'm better than them.
Who am i to judge them? they are just the same as me.
Maybe when the world come to an end. I ended up in the hellfire while they will go to heaven.
Who knows? 
I always make mistakes. Dahh~ everybody did.
I repented but then i'll make the same mistake again.
Will Allah forgive me? for my past and my future momken.
InsyaAllah.

Have Faith & Pray Hard 

Love yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment