Saturday, July 13, 2013

Expectation

I barely know you.
Albeit i want too. badly
So i make the move because waiting for you is tiring.
I don't even know that you ever will say hi to me.

I text you, you replied.
I m ecstatic and my heart races every time we did.
Our cute conversation is absolutely enticing.
Nothing can beats that.

I'm on top of the world that last 2 hours on the verge of a morning.
I woke up on my beauty sleep as i missed you i guess.
I saw your text and you're still online.
I took the chance on that 4.30 am to text you.
Hoping that you would reply.
You did.

We chat like we known each other for so long.
I confessed at you.
The fact that you are open and willing to accept me.
I'm beyond happy and burst to tears.
You called me sayang.
I melted like ice on top of a frying pan.
My heart skipped a beat.

That morning. I said hi to you.
But you changed.
You won't talk to me any longer.
Where's the love?
Where's that sweet convo that we had.
What we had was gold.
Where have you gone?
You've change your heart less than 24 hours.

I'm tired crying my heart out.
I don't think you would ever hear it.
Maybe you won't even care.
I' moved on
I guess that big expectation that i had for you is just nothing.
Since it was easy for you.
Maybe i started pretending that we never talked before.
I won't have the chance to say Hi! or even my goodbye.

Love, yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment