Sunday, July 21, 2013

Me

i found this on tumblr.
i knew the minute i read it, i gotta share it. It's totally me.
in words.

I have this bad habit of..

getting close to people and thinking that their always going to be by my side; but eventually they always leave.

I have this bad habit of...

loving people a little too much, when they don't even love me back; and when they leave me my heart feels like someone stab me from the back.

I have this bad habit of ....

caring for people, when they don't even care about me at all. Perhaps, if they'll see the scars i have deep down inside.


I'm tired, I'm tired, I'm tired.

i wish feelings didn't exist.
why does it exist anyway?
i always fall for everything and let it destroys me.
it's my fault after all. albeit i still have the hope that one day i find a person that shares the same bad habits as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment