Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Narcissistic



It's a simple fact, that you could even handle me"


My life has been weird these days, wondering what my future would be. I had always been out of my mind thinking that :

Am i gonna get that degree course?
Is my result qualifies me?

or even,

Am i gonna get marry?


It even become much weird whenever i'm going out with my friends especially Jiga,
I would tell my mom and she said : OKAY!

But then a few hours during my outing....

Mom : Bila nak balik?
ME : Hari ahad la kan iman ckp hari tu...
Mom: Kenapa balik hari ahad?
Me: Ape mak ni, iman kan dah ckp iman balik ngan jiga?
Mom: Sukati kau la... (nada tak puas hati)

Maybe i should mesmerized my mom that i'm already nineteen mom? a big fat 19 + i'm a guy? am i.... (questionzillion marks???)

I can go out whenever i want rite?

I guess my mom still thought that i'm his little boy.

But i tell you mommy, once i get my license, you would never see me often ... heh

No comments:

Post a Comment