Sunday, April 8, 2012

live my life


The face of a diva sitting next to his lover and baru bangun tido.
By the way, this is the last day of my Foundation, UiTM.


Assalamualaikum, how are you blogaholics, twitterholics, fb-holics and all the holics-haloucah lovoucah. it's been a while since my last post? aite. i'm just to busy? Nay just to lazy.

I'm just to lazy since i don't wanna post anything about my miserable life these days. I don't even know what the meaning of life sometimes, some moments i felt like nobody even cares bout me. Why? i felt lifeless and a lot of problems and troubles that i had to face by myself which i don't wanna share with any of my friends and i realize that this is my life and i should solve this on my own.

Do i even have problem? Do i look okay? Am i thinking too much? Yea kinda. I guess some of all the unexpected event that occurred are over-thinking unacceptable. I'm unforgivable of myself and things that happened to me during the Asasi days and now. I kept smiling in front of my friends albeit the heart breaks every single seconds, tear my heart apart but nobody said it would be easy right?

To find yourself in the deepest hole of darkness, alone. Lonely.
Life is too unexpected. I can't say much as all the things that happened already been written in the hand of Allah. That is called fate. You are just a body of soul that following your own destiny. Life is not a bed of roses, so don't expect too much in life, sometimes it is great and i t would be but sometimes it heart-breaking and disgusting.

Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming.
Yuna

No comments:

Post a Comment