Sunday, April 8, 2012

Grow up



Grow up boleh tak?

Assalamualaikum.

So, today's post will be specially to one of my brother.

You live your life like a king nowadays trying to show that you are good enough but rather you would. Everyday, you think that money did fall from the sky that you spent it unreasonably. I'm posting this post just for you hoping that one day you will ever read this once i passed away and i won't see your face again. Your sick today so you try to let all your stupid rage and anger to me and mummy whose trying our best to save your hopeless business. Actually my daddy's business that you start to ruin it. Your life start to be a 'millionaire" just because of your unreliable sickness of unknown ghost whose trying to mess with your life and you just don't have the guts to overcome it.

You make me sick of you everyday thinking that you are better than me which i would generally scream out loud at you

"Hey! i don't even care,"

Daddy asked me to come to this company to work and accompanied my mum and i was paid too not be your maid going down everyday buying you food to fill your mindless stomach that never enough foo to be filled with.

Saying that i had no respect for you albeit you, Yourself! that has no respect for me and yourself that i despise you, every single minute.

Trying to give advice but hey brotha' look at yourself,

where do you stand?
how do you act?
how do you treat mom?

This makes me even more had no single respects from you.


Your age of 23 but your actions was like an immature 12 years old kid.


I was posting this during all the madness and rage that you put on me that you filled me that i channeled it to this lovely blog.

I was not posting this not to embarrassed you, but for you to realize that actually we are the one that always be there for you dealing with all your useless thoughts and actions.

We are bonded by blood that thicker than water. Please realize that actually life is not always bout you.

No comments:

Post a Comment