Saturday, March 5, 2011

Like a C6 with -01


caption : just bought this

so bitches
yesterday after attending Ayol's E day my parents decided to bought me a new phone since my phone recently was broken meaning rosak mcm shial. hurm exciting i mean yes of course and you know what the best thing is my mom's phone which was just bought a few months ago it was C3 and you know what ? it happens to be the same fate as me ! which means when you called a person that fuckin person can hear single thing what you says ....

the can only hear zsszsszzs! ( line fuckin ) so my besties daddy says damn its time to get a new phone! well to be frank when i get to low yat i was confuse and kinda half-hearted on NOKIA since my heart said i want an i PHONE 4 which is not affordable ( my dad can buy it! it just that i don't want it since i just bought my laptop and for RM 2700 man thats not worth it ) when my dad asked that salesman and he said it was RM 2680 i just grab my dad's shoulder and i said ):

ME: takpela abah kite beli Nokia jer la ! mahal sangat la (fake smile )
DAD : heh my dad smile :)


i was happy to see him smile and for now on i decided to collect my own money and buy my i phone by myself ! aite ....

P/S : Jiga nanti kite beli phone same2 eh bile duet dah cukup ! aite !

thanks to pak lang denan 's fabs nasi arab and mak lang mee udang was so fabulous ! i m full and ayong comment me on my photo said that i look fat and i say "memang ah keje asek makan jer " and i m proud with myself just the way i am and how do i look ? i does not reflect me on any single way ! i am proud of who i am ...


love Yuna



No comments:

Post a Comment