Thursday, March 31, 2011

bitch daycare


my protege : Zaara



zaara

so bitches ...so long tak update laugh out loud i don't know why maybe i' m lazy kot hehe just on my mind i thought nobody is reading my blog but actually there is somewhere in my inner-self. so talking bout quitting the job .... i really did quit my job for the reason that i posted last time i guess if you guys reading it you know why ? aite.

so what the hell did i do at home ? okay Shafiq Hamidon.... i bknye dok makan jer kat umah tue but adela sket ! anyway i jaga my beautiful cuteness of the mother bitches zaara yang meragam at different time and moment but when i saw she is smilling i know that i m having a good life with her around to keep cheering us . when you realized that there is someone new in your house it will be awkward but everybody will start to become "jakun" and when she is not around its weird because maybe we just missed the crying song that cheers us up. but wanna know something.... what ? when zaara did cried everybody like will come to her ! she was lucky ... to have 5 uncles or pak cik's with her !

so i bet you guys wanna know how did my results turn up rite .... jeng3 next post

No comments:

Post a Comment