Tuesday, March 8, 2011

i quit...


caption : Shah jgn bajet cute okie !!

so bitches ...

caption ready to hear-it (jengx3) i quit from my work haha its just because i m tired of boredom . my day was just coming to the office and online the whole freaking day. i felt bad because a lot of question keeps spinning in my mind and thoughts like..

"is RM 500 is worth for what i had done ?"
"am i wasting my dad's money ?"
"is this really what i wanna do ?"

i think the answer will be a fuckin big NO!! because i m not worth it. i can say that i am lucky because i have my dad to help me out but i felt bad because everything that i had done at ammxius is not worth it. i don't wanna waste my dad's money ? am i . therefore i decided to just step off and quit from that job. but the best thing is i got my baby ZAARA in da house to keep me company okay bitches ...

love YUNA


'

No comments:

Post a Comment