Monday, January 31, 2011

I m tired of waiting for u


i m goin to stop using bitches but starting to use biatch!
well it's a gloomy monday today cuz eventhough its like 4.30 pm but its still looks like 9.00 am in the freaking morning ....so i'm off to work as usual haha what can i do ! wanna know something ???
~
i really do miss u although u are an animal or something i still love u no matter what happens to me aww! i 'm not being sweet i m just being myself and i know deep down in my heart u are the one for me gosh waiting for u to online haha is like waiting for a sunny day to appear on this gloomy day ! gaga
finally malaysia is goin to have a day like in forks ( twilight series i guess) gloomy and raining . whatever it is i m in love with u n i can't stop looking at u, i m maybe obsessed with u but what can i do
a day without u is like a year without rain-

i miss you thou ......wish i can see u !

(T)hree words goin to take me away~ ngee

No comments:

Post a Comment