Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hold it againts me !

i'm missin someone daa~
i bet my bitches tau what i was missin at actually..
can't believe that person is still in skoll whereby i was so obsessed with dat person
come to think of it am i so stupid for loving that person
Gosh!
to my bitches
i m not stupid ...i m just obsessed with that person ..
i like to see dat person's face it so damn cute .. its like enlightened your fuckin day and it gives it smille
come on plss trust me n help how to deal with this freakin temptation !!!
whatever it is ....
eventhough how much i suke kat die pon ...i will not able to have a relationship with that person LOL Boundaries ape boley buat kay !!
so if that person is reading this i just wanna say how much i love u and fallin for u n resisting u was so hard for me to obey kay ..
(T)hree words for u ...

No comments:

Post a Comment