Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hiatus bitches!

20 january 2011
so today is a holiday for the hindus actually bit i m on leave meaning i tak keje arini ..
so nothing to do actually but anyway i m like really missin that person rite now ! Shit ..
anyway i m like a movie junkies rite now thanks to shafiq hamidon specifically ...
haha i mlike out of freaking ideas i dont know how much actually and anyway i use allready freaking out of my mind ..
it turns out that this blogging thing is ofr me to express how was i felt ...
too bad i supposed to sketch and start drawing and show my new design ...spm results is getting near and of course i m scared daa~
i m sorry to my pa and ma if i didn't get straight a's cuz i dont know bout this year thou i really thought i did my best as i could
well really need someone to hold me and would die for me n catch a grenade for me ~ ngee!!
if i said my heart was beating loud
if i could escape the crowd somehow
if i said i want ur body now
darling
i ll catch a grenade for u
i ll jump on a train for u
you know i do anything for u
will die for u baby
but u won't do the same
would u hold it againts me ??
- meghan tonjes

No comments:

Post a Comment