Friday, June 14, 2013

Impossible

All we had is gone now

Tell them I was happy 

And my heart is broken 

All my scars are open 

Tell them what I hoped would be 
Impossible

I'm falling. I felt your love.
It started when i'm in misr. 
I never thought you gonna Whatsapp me. 
It's kinda weird because i thought i wound never ever be your kind of people.
Then, you being very sweet. nice. I'm melting every conversation we had. 
You never judged me, you listen to every story of mine.
I never expect this thing is gonna happened.

You are kind of out of my league, or i'm the one that are out of yours.
I wish that we could be together. But i knew that would be impossible
The girl you gonna be married to would be lucky. 
Your eyes and words that always tell the truth and every crap of story that i told you, but you listen.
I thought that i confessed but it's too much i guessed.
So we're impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment