Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Crush

Hey.

So what's up? i knew that no one is ever gonna read my blog, but i don't even care.
Blogging helps me to express my feelings whenever i wanted to.

Behind every smile, lies a story

I hate to come to a new place. Why? because throughout the journey, i'll meet someone.
Someone that is gonna melt my heart and breaks it at the end.
It hurts.
Truly aching but i bare it all.

I met this guy, i'm being honest.
At first, i kept thinking myself that i would never EVER   fall for him.
Why? 
Duh. No taste at all but i believed that beauty lies on the eyes of beholder.
So, although that person does not looks like hot tumblr guys, but i think he is perfect.

It's totally like Katy Perry and Russell Brand.
I'm katy and he's russell.
Which in the end we both break.
Break? We don't even coupled. It's totally one-sided love.
I'm heartbroken.

Am i that lonely?.
Je veux ton amour


On my way to Istanbul.

No comments:

Post a Comment