Sunday, July 17, 2011

Come as you are..





having Caramel Macchiato with Jiga


"i swear that i don't have a gun" -
np yuna's new cover come as you are . My new song okay (perasan)

So bitches. it's been a while since my hot pose on my last posting. i know you miss me right ?
to Jiga :thanks for spending time with me yesterday, i m full. Allhamdulillah.

i don't know what to post but still there's something i been holding in my heart for the past few days. i felt lonely, okay fine i m lonely. i knew there is a person whom going to be extra-excited when he/ she or transgender fuckshit voice mcm haram read this post okay. So back to the topic, after i been to this puncak alam and met new friends i tell you what i still missed my old friends. saser's bitches of course but nowadays i realize that our friendship its like over . so damn fucking over .i wanna cry and for sure i miss every single one of them and still i wish they could be by my side . forever always

but life has to move on kan. at one point i was down because i m scared for my test that i goin to sit for the next day, i called them asking or seeking for spirits but still i don't get what i wanted "sigh... however i call my mom and everything comes back to normal. i love you mom . my lifesaver. and come to think of it, how many times do they call me anyway ?

i remember i call each one of them on one night but i don't remember them calling me like " hi Yuna. ko wat pe ? how's everything . i always knew i was callin someone after he's been in the orientation wondering his condition because i m scared he would end up like me in my fuckin orientation , lonely and pathetic.


just to tell you guys, i got a new scandal shajdjtgidjgkskfddkdd shit. i mean i just like that person nothing more . : to animal screw you fcuking ass i don't need you anymore so high-school. but still i m not goin to be obsessed like before because i believed when i m being obsessed i will screw up my relationship with that person. so peeps that's it i hope it will turn out well okay hunnyB

something to be remembered ,
i am tired to satisfy others while i m the one being unsatisfied with everything. for once i said to my life

i'm precious , i'm hot. i don't need anyone to say that to me. if they want me , come to me ! call me but if you do't want to . its okay i m already gone its you're lost

love Yuna.


No comments:

Post a Comment